Cleaning for Cancer Week 2020
October 19-23, 2020
What is Cleaning for Cancer Week?
Jeannie Cleaning will provide Free Cleaning to cancer patients in the Kalamazoo area who are undergoing cancer treatment. Over this 5 day event, we will raise awareness about the
Cleaning For A Reason program.
Why are we doing this?
We understand how difficult it can be to go through cancer treatment. Trying to maintain a clean home, while focusing on your health is challenging when going through cancer treatment. We want to help! At Jeannie Cleaning, our mission is to “Make Lives Better, In All That We Do.” We want to take away the stress of housework, so people can focus on their health and family.
How can I get involved?
Thank you for your interest in helping! There are many ways to get involved in this special week.
1) Nominate a person (or family) to have their house cleaned
- Residence must be in Kalamazoo County.
- Someone in the household must be currently receiving cancer treatment
2) Become a Sponsor!
- There are 3 sponsorship levels. Please see below.
- Donations can be made directly to CleaningForAReason.org.
What does the cleaning entail?
- Our Regular Maintenance Cleaning will include dusting, cleaning & sanitizing surfaces in the Kitchen, Dining room, Living Room, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Floors.
- Our Regular Maintenance Cleaning will include dusting, cleaning & sanitizing surfaces in the Kitchen, Dining room, Living Room, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Floors.- We provide all natural cleaning products and will supply all products and supplies needed.
Since partnering in 2017, Jeannie Cleaning has helped 30 cancer patients with a total value of $7,608 in cleanings.
“Amazing Company. I’m a clean freak and they went beyond my expectations. My house is sparkling. They are thorough and get every bit of hidden dirt. I can’t say enough positive to them. What a wonderful service they provide.”
“Last year, I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, only four months after I gave birth to our daughter. I was no longer able to care for my family and home. It was around the same time that I learned about your business and your partnership with “Cleaning For a Reason”. I was extremely impressed with the cleaning, the attention to detail, and appreciated the extra effort in making this experience easy for us. Living with cancer can be difficult, but I continue to thrive because of people like YOU!!!
“Your staff was absolutely amazing! We came home from having surgery that day to a clean house. What a Treat! Thank you for everything you did!”
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE OPTIONS:
1) HOPE PACKAGE (Level 1)
2) CARING PACKAGE (Level 2)
3) SUPPORT PACKAGE (Level 3)