Join Our Team
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING JOB OPPORTUNITY?
We are excited for you to join us in providing this level of service to our community so that we can all enjoy life to the fullest. At Jeannie Cleaning, working as a team is very important to us! In order to provide our clients with high quality, thorough and consistent service-we rely on our valuable staff to be flexible, detail oriented and have open communication to meet all our clients’ needs.
Jeannie Cleaning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We believe in giving Equal Employment Opportunity to everyone when they’re considered for various employment decisions and to provide fair, unbiased treatment in our workplace.
Residential Cleaning Tech – Start ASAP!
PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE APPLYING.
Jeannie Cleaning is a family-owned/faith-based home cleaning business where we believe work can be fun and rewarding. If you want a job in a positive workplace and have a heart for serving others, apply now to join our growing team. This job can give you lasting satisfaction, new skills, personal responsibility and really great exercise.
Do you want a job with a company that VALUES YOU?
At Jeannie Cleaning our team comes first.
TOP 10 REASONS THIS IS A GREAT JOB!
- Positive Work Environment. Drama not welcome here!
- Paid Training. We’ll show you how the PROS clean houses!
- Earn as much as $850 per week.
- 30-40 hours per week (Full Time)
- Weekly Pay (Direct deposit available)
- No Nights or Weekends required!
- Paid Time Off after 1 year
- Benefits Package (TeleDoc, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Optional Vision & Dental)
- Active Job! Get paid to work out and be active.
- Advancement Opportunities. Emphasis on Personal Growth
Our Mission at Jeannie Cleaning is: LET’S MAKE LIVES BETTER IN ALL THAT WE DO!
That starts with our team. We work to make their lives better with great hours, high pay and a positive workplace.
We achieve our mission through our VALUES of:
- CARING: We let kindness, honesty and respect guide our actions.
- EXCELLENCE: We strive to always act with professionalism and to achieve outstanding quality
- COMMUNITY: We show your greatest selves in our workplace and in our community.
We do more than clean houses… We Make Lives Better!
VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
Must be 18 years old and authorized to work in the U.S.
Full-Time positions ONLY (Monday-Friday 8:45a-5:00p)
Enjoy working around pets
A smart phone is required (we have an incredible electronic app)
Driver’s License and good driving record
Your own reliable, insured vehicle that can be used for work every day
Must be able to pass a national criminal background check and drug test
APPLY TODAY, and join our growing Jeannie Cleaning team
Join the Jeannie Cleaning Team!
Click to start your application.
Jeannie Cleaning Serves the Greater Kalamazoo Area:
Kalamazoo, Downton Kalamazoo, Portage, Vicksburg, Schoolcraft, Texas Township, Texas Corners, Lawton, Mattawan, Oshtemo, Westwood, Oakwood, Milwood, Winchell Neighborhood, Richland, Parchment, Comstock, Gull Lake, Galesburg, Augusta and area. Not sure if we serve your neighborhood? Just ask!!