Join Our Team
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING JOB OPPORTUNITY?
We are excited for you to join us in providing this level of service to our community so that we can all enjoy life to the fullest. At Jeannie Cleaning, working as a team is very important to us! In order to provide our clients with high quality, thorough and consistent service-we rely on our valuable staff to be flexible, detail oriented and have open communication to meet all our clients’ needs.
Residential Cleaning Tech – Start ASAP!
PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE APPLYING.
Jeannie Cleaning is a family-owned/faith-based home cleaning business where we believe work can be fun and rewarding. If you have a positive attitude and have a heart for serving others, apply now to join our growing team. This job can give you lasting satisfaction, new skills, personal responsibility and really great exercise. The most important requirement is SPARKLE!
Do you S.P.A.R.K.L.E.? Here’s What it Means to Us:
SHINE with Kindness-Smile and treat others how you would like to be treated.
PROFESSIONALISM – You look at each day and every new opportunity with optimism. You take on challenges with a great attitude. Communicate professionally with clients and with other teammates.
ATTENDANCE -Our clients & team depend on you! You are dependable to be at work and on time each day.
READINESS – Prepare for your day and use all the tools available to their full potential.
KNOWLEDGE – Understanding your clients and the Jeannie Cleaning process. Asking questions when needed.
LEADERSHIP – Working confidently on your own and efficiently on a team.
EXCELLENCE – Our goal is to provide a sparkling, clean home for our clients. Providing the extra attention to detail that WOW’s them.
TOP 10 Things That Make This Job Great!
10. Positive Work Environment. Drama not welcome here!
9. Paid Training. We’ll show you how the PROS clean houses!
8. Earn as much as $650 per week.
7. 30-35 hours per week (Full Time)
6. Weekly Pay (Direct deposit available)
5. No Nights or Weekends required!
4. Paid Time Off after 1 year
3. Benefits Package (TeleDoc, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Optional Vision & Dental)
2. Low Stress. Easy Dress Code
1. Advancement Opportunities. Emphasis on Personal Growth
VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
– Must be 18 years old and authorized to work in the U.S.
– Ability to lift, bend, kneel, squat and be on your feet up to 8 hours per day.
– Enjoy working around pets.
– A smart phone is required (we have an incredible electronic app)
– Driver’s License and good driving record
– Your own insured vehicle that can be used for work every day
– Ability to pass a national criminal background check and drug test
– Please DO NOT CALL our office regarding your application.
We hire people with SPARKLE — apply today, and join our growing Jeannie Cleaning team!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION!
Jeannie’s Cleaning Serves the Greater Kalamazoo Area:
Kalamazoo, Downton Kalamazoo, Portage, Vicksburg, Schoolcraft, Texas Township, Texas Corners, Lawton, Mattawan, Oshtemo, Westwood, Oakwood, Milwood, Winchell Neighborhood, Richland, Parchment, Comstock, Gull Lake, Galesburg, Augusta and area. Not sure if we serve your neighborhood? Just ask!!